The Halloween season is in full-swing! My week has been filled with adventures at the pumpkin patch, wearing nothing but black paired with tall knee-high socks and boots, decorating the house for our Halloween party, drawing up the invite design for said party, and carving cute jack-o-lanterns with friends while watching The Addams Family. If I haven't said it enough times already, October really is my absolute favorite month!
In An Instant: 1// A dainty deer hoof Dave bought me at the Indian Store. 2// Decked out for Halloween all day everyday. 3// Opted for carving cute traditional jack-o-lanterns this year instead of a complex design. 4// Check out the photos from the pumpkin patch if you missed 'em last week! 5// Decorating for Halloween is pretty convenient when your house already looks like this all year round. ;) 6// Drawing skulls is so therapeutic.
Links I'm Loving:
• Bruce Campbell Confirms Army of Darkness 2 is Happening - Bloody Disgusting
• 5 Truths That Will Make Running your Biz (and your Life) Infinitely Easier - Paper & Stitch
• Twerkin' & Werkin': What Bloggers Can Learn from Miley Cyrus - IFB (surprisingly on-point)
• 20 Timeless Tips to Increase Productivity in Your Design Business - Pixology
• Jason Voorhees vs. Love: A Slasher Engagement Photoshoot - Buzzfeed (Photos by Brandon Gray)
• Getting all the preparations ready for hosting another awesome Halloween party this year on Friday. Excited to see everyone's costumes!
• Gonna go see the Carrie remake tonight with my man! Not usually a fan of remakes, but I just love Chloë Grace Moretz. I'll tell you how it goes.
• The RiffTrax crew, Michael, Kevin, and Bill, are performing live from Nashville on Thursday, and some friends and I are gonna go see it streamed in a theatre near us. They're doing a riff on Night of the Living Dead! Can't wait!
Words of Wisdom: "The secret to getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain
Anyone got anything fun planned for celebrating Halloween these next two weeks?