Alright, I promise I’m gonna try not to be annoying over the next couple months as we enter into wedding planning mode. I was a big eye-roller to Facebook engagement statuses not that long ago, so I’ll be keeping the gooey lovey talk to a healthy minimum. But I think I’ve earned at least a week of engagement fever after waiting 6 flipping years to get to this point. So feast on this week’s pictures of my bedazzled hand and deal with it!
In An Instant: 1// Still surreal this actually happened. I have to keep looking at these photos to remember it’s real. 2// Oh, and this is a nice reminder too. ;) 3// My affinity for useless ephemera almost lead me to buy this vintage werewolf mask. Seriously. I have a problem. 4// I get to call this weird cat-loving guy my fiancé now.
Links I’m Loving:
• So Much YES to Renee Ruin’s Sexiest Men of 2013 List – Renee Ruin
• 4 Elements Of An Irresistible Blog Post – IFB
• This Awesome Ad for a Kickstarter Toy Company Features Some Kick-Ass Little Girls Breaking Gender Stereotypes – GoldieBlox
• 25 Totally Acceptable Ways To Respond to CatCallers – xoJane
• Coloring Book Pictures Colored With X-Ray Skeletons – Geekologie
• Really looking forward to Thanksgiving this week! I have a pretty small family and most holidays are spent just with my immediate (usually talking about the same things at the dinner table and wondering where my grandma wandered off to). This year, we’ll be joining with my dad’s side of the family and I’m excited for the change of scenery.
• I’m itching to start decorating for Christmas already! We have all the boxes out and ready as soon as Thanksgiving is over.
• Already started creating planning checklists for the wedding. I might be getting a little ahead of myself…
Words of Wisdom: “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” – Lemony Snicket
What are my American friends’ plans for Thanksgiving?