Let's just pretend I haven't been really bad at keeping up with this blog. Okay, cool. Moving right along then.
I'm officially a college graduate! I wasn't sure whether to end that statement with an exclamation mark or an ellipses. The excitement was quickly met with an anxiety about the future as family and friends celebrated with me, then asked, "So what's next?" Hell if I know. So the last couple weeks have been spent trying to figure out my life and get my post-grad shit together.
If anyone has a magic formula for doing so, please feel free to share.
In An Instant: 1// A quick skullfie before my last day of class. 2// How I would have decorated my grad cap, but I saved my family the embarrassment. 3// Finally got my
hands finger on Blood Milk's rose gold Belonging to the Darkness ring I've been lusting after for forever. :swoon: 4// The week following graduation was entirely spent gearing up for the San Diego AIGA portfolio review. 5// Currently obsessed with Lime Crime's Salem matte lip stain and Contrived to Charm's bat belt. 6// So excited to shoot with my new Hold Fast MoneyMaker camera holster and look totally BA in the process.
Links I'm Loving:
• SDSU Launches New Course in Zombie Culture - FearNet (Seriously?! This just so happens to come out AFTER I graduate?)
• 50 Ways to Kick Blogger's Block - Gala Darling
• #YesAllWomen - Gina Denny (In light of the recent shooting, this is an important issue everyone should be aware of.)
• The Realily of Owning Your Own Business - Love Grows Design
• 10 Job-Hunting Tips - A Beautiful Mess (I don't read many articles on ABM anymore, but this was a good one.)
Words of Wisdom: "Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow." - Unknown
What's everyone been up to while I've been MIA? I look forward to getting back into this blog and reconnecting with you guys.