• If you’re a fan of Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, here’s a fantastic article about another crematory operator, Lauren Rosen.
• This description is pretty much me to a T, it’s uncanny. 17 things that happen when you’re very overdriven yet also extremely lazy at the same time.
• Treated myself to these ghost Pokémon leggings to make working in my yoga pants all day a little more interesting.
• So inspired by yesterday’s home tour with Suna Lock. Love all the eclectic collections!
• Some great freelance tips on managing your client expectations. I’ve been doing something similar with outlining my process and it’s not only helped my clients better understand my workflow, but it keeps me accountable as well.
• I recently discovered the podcast Mystery Show and I’m obsessed. Hosted by Starlee Kine of This American Life, each episode sets out to solve a seemingly simple yet very personal mystery, like the disappearance of a neighborhood video store or the exact height of Jake Gyllenhaal (random, I know, but it’s brilliant).
• Gotta love all of Caitlin Doughty’s videos! This informative post about the foreskin wedding ring of St. Catherine is no exception.
Image source: Stuck with Pins